What is a Mommy Makeover?
It’s quite common for new moms to feel as though their bodies are no longer their own. Emotionally, this feeling usually fades over time, but the physical body changes sometime remain. If diet and exercise alone have not brought about the results you want, you may be a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover.
Instead of piecemeal procedures at different times from different physicians, double Board Certified Dr. Michael Fiorillo can perform a series of procedures almost simultaneously. That normally means faster, and much more visible, results, along with less post-surgical recovery time.
Pregnancy can stretch out your abdominal area, causing an unsightly protrusion, because the skin and muscles do not return to where they were. Breasts can droop or sag from breastfeeding, and areolas (the dark skin around the nipple) can become enlarged. A Mommy Makeover addresses all these issues.
Each makeover is a combination of procedures that, working together, leaves your body looking revitalized and more youthful.
- Breast Lift: Breastfeeding and other aspects of childbearing and child-rearing often cause breasts to sag, and this procedure lifts them to their original, pre-pregnancy position.
- Breast Enhancement: In other situations, the issue is not so much the shape but the size. Dr. Fiorillo is one of the only doctors in New York and New Jersey using advanced Gummy Bear implants.
- Breast Reduction: Since abnormally large breasts are more likely to sag and more likely to cause back and posture problems, many new moms are good candidates for this procedure.
- Tummy Tuck: An abdominoplasty effectively reshapes your entire abdomen simply by flattening your tummy.
- Liposuction: Stubborn fat on the thighs, buttocks, and other areas can be easily removed in a minimally-invasive procedure.
Most all of these items are day surgery procedures. That means almost no residual discomfort and a quick return to your busy life.
It’s important to get a Mommy Makeover, or any other cosmetic procedure, only for yourself, and not because of what you think an ideal body looks like or what other people are telling you to do. After all, it is your body.
Reclaim your Body Today
If you’re ready to take back your pre-pregnancy body, contact the Mommy Makeover specialist at (866) 537-0954 or email to schedule your free initial consultation with Dr. Fiorillo. You may also visit him at one of his two convenient locations in New Jersey or New York.