November 13, 2014
Mommies: It’s Time to Take Back Your Pre-pregnancy Body!
We all know that being a mother is very fulfilling. It’s what makes a woman complete. It is a life filled with brand new experiences, joys and worries. Most of the time, you become very much involved that you tend to forget to take care of yourself. One day, when you look up in the mirror, you will see a different person staring back. You lost your attractiveness and that’s when you also lose your self-esteem.
Why wait for that to happen? You can already do something even if you are a hands-on mommy. You can still look your best after your pregnancy. What you need is a “Makeover” for mommies.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
Mommy makeover is a combination of surgeries that help mommies’ look and feel like they did before the pregnancy and childbirth. The procedure consists of tummy tucks, breast augmentation, breast lift or a lift and an augmentation at the same time. There are even mommy makeovers that provide a short and painless recovery time.
Dr. Michael A. Fiorillo
Dr. Michael A. Fiorillo is a renowned double board certified cosmetic surgeon. He has over 16 years of experience specializing in breast and body procedures that’s why he is known as one of the most experienced plastic surgeons in his field. Dr. Fiorillo developed plastic surgery packages for this type of makeover to help reclaim your pre-maternity figure and get your self-esteem back. It’s painless and provides a short recovery time. He is the best mommy makeover specialist in New York and even in New Jersey.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy) – It is a surgical procedure for sagging breasts due to lactation. It removes the excess skin and reshapes breast tissues to restore the firmness and raise the breasts to a higher position.
- Breast Enhancement – It is a surgical procedure to increase the size of a woman’s breasts or to simply restore the shape and volume of mommy’s breasts before the pregnancy.
- Breast Reduction – It is a procedure to remove excess fat, tissue and skin from the breasts. This is applicable to mommies who are unhappy with their appearance and are experiencing discomfort such as back pain, breathing problems and poor posture due to large breasts.
- Tummy Tuck – This is a procedure where excess skin on your tummy (after giving birth) will be removed to tighten it. A loose and sagging tummy is often the result of the skin being stretched from pregnancy. With abdominoplasty, mommies can now reclaim the slim, flat stomach they have before the maternity
- Liposuction – After giving birth mommies often gain weight, which most of the time is very hard to lose. That’s where liposuction comes in. It sculpts the body by removing stubborn and unwanted fat. Liposuction can slim and contour the body by removing the fat cells.
If you want to look the way you looked before the maternity, get a mommy makeover surgery in New Jersey or New York. See Dr. Fiorillo for a free personal consultation and take back your pre-pregnancy body.
Everyone will be wondering if you even had a baby!